The QuinLogic mission is to create additional value for steel industry quality processes through data processing. Our method is software. Our product is the Quality Execution System (QES).
Our focus is on key value drivers:
- improving revenues (upgrades, reassigns)
- reducing cost (material, energy, labor)
- increasing yield (uptime, throughput, quality)
We are a team of experienced professionals and have worked through the last decade with the paper and steel industry to improve product quality and production processes. From our history in developing gauges, we understood from our customers, that software methodology independent of a particular gauge would unleash further benefits for our customers.
Check out our new privacy terms according to ‘GDPR’ General Data Protection Regulation (European Legislation).
Understanding our customer’s needs, we have started our product road map with rule-based decision software. With many decisions involving a multitude of information, we work with gauge manufacturers worldwide to ensure data integration.
Decision support can be used for product qualification and certification as well as re-assignment or re-routing. The same data can be used through additional QuinLogic sofware for product or process review and for trouble shooting and root cause analysis.
More than 180 man-years for quality applications in rolling mills:
- Industry 4.0 software products for coil grading and certification
- Specific root cause and statistical analyses tools for metals industry
- Ready to use software products for proactive process expert support
- Individual statistical process control for high volume production
Satisfied customers in quality assurance applications:
- Implementing more than 300 customer specific quality applications
- Integrating data sources Level 2/3/4 systems and all major surface inspection vendors
- Flawless material/defect Tracking by consolidating surface data and process data